- Received Ph.D. in physics from University of Tokyo in 2014.
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Research Fellow for Young Scientists, from 2014 to 2016
- Postdoc at High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK), Japan (2014)
- Tel Aviv University and Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel (joint appointment, 2014-2017)
- Stony Brook University, NY (2017-2018).
- Joined the faculty at Florida State University in 2018.
My expertise is theoretical particle physics, and my research interest are broadly physics
beyond the Standard Model. For example,
Physics at Large Hadron Collider
Supersymmetry and Extra Dimension
Cosmology and Astroparticle physics
High Intensity Experiments (B/K meson factory)
Publication list is found in Inspire.
Graduate students who are potentially interested in working with me or in the above subjects,
feel free to send me an email to setup a meeting.